Meanings of the different Laughing Buddha positions:
* Laughing Joy Buddha: Sitting with his fan hat on his head represents enjoyment and good fortune.
* Laughing Prosperity Buddha: holding a gold ingot with his hands upright signifies abundant riches and prosperity.
* Laughing Protection Buddha: carrying a bag of blessings on his right shoulder and a fan in his left hand protects you and keeps you safe during long journeys.
* Laughing Generosity Buddha: sitting on a large gold nugget with a smaller nugget in his hand ready for giving to others, symbolic of generosity which brings good luck.
* Laughing Good Fortune Buddha: with a money bag and a gold ingot represents prosperity and good fortune.
The Laughing Buddha is commonly mistaken for "the Buddha," Gautama Siddartha. The Laughing Buddha is seen everywhere in Chinese restaurants and Chinese culture, but it's actually a zen monk named Budai. However, the term "buddha" simply means an enlightened being. Read more on our blog!
* Made of Brass
* Measures approximately 1.75 inches Tall by 1.25 inches Wide
* Made in India with Love