Overall I’m satisfied. They don’t look 100% like real Uggs, but they’re pretty close.
1. The price..can’t expect authentic Uggs with a cheap price like this..So definitely worth the amount I paid
2. Shipping only took like 3-4 weeks(very fast considering covid)
3. Could definitely pass as real Uggs as long as no one is inspecting your shoe with a magnifying glass.
4. The construction of the shoe is really nice and good quality. Very impressed.
1. The fur is more of a “teddy bear” type of fur.
2. Real Uggs don’t have the stitching around the top of their boots. Just a smooth cut of suede.
3. The Ugg logo on the back of the boot is slightly crooked. Very unnoticeable.
Hope the pictures help someone. Thanks!!